Stuck?! Sketches - November 1

I love working with Sketches and this month Stuck Sketches has a great sketch!

I knew this sketch was perfect for this photos of Tyler and his birthday this year. 
As a 2 page scrapper, of course I had to add on to this layout. 

5 two cents':

Yvette said...

I love how you use the sketch to create a double page! Nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

Debbi Tehrani said...

What a fun and festive birthday layout! Great, happy colors, and wonderful work with the sketch! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Rachel said...

Such a great double layout, very clever. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

Laura Creates said...

Amazing, great take on the sketch and love the grouping as a two pager! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Helen Wallace said...

Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! I like the way you adapted the sketch for your Birthday double. Such happy pages.